Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Lame shit ....Tea and Wine

This is lame put everyone is going to hear about it. Tea and Wine. I hate tea and wine. Wine, there is a reason. Tea, none. I hate tea. All kinds. My entire life I have hated tea. I don't care if it is unsweetened, sweetened, flavored, unflavored, peach, mint, green, black. I hate tea. I also don't like people trying to tell me that it is good for you and maybe I should try it another way. Seriously, I have been known to spit tea all over the dash of a car and up the inside of the windshield when I accidently picked up the wrong drink. Wine, my hatred of wine goes back to college, specifically, WVU, freshman year, Margaret was my roommate. I have no idea why but I thought it was a good idea to drink warm, cherry Mad Dog before going to class. I kept this bottle in the top of my closet. Wine brings back bad memories of throwing up.......endlessly!!! Something I am not proud of but never the less the truth, so I do not drink wine. Soooo......, what brought all this up?  Yesterday I was at Wynn Dixie and there was two shopping carts of clearance wine, 50 percent off, still good, just clearance. Anyway, these other female shoppers were going crazy over the clearance wine. I hate to miss out on a sale so I went over to the shopping carts by my check out to see what all the hubbub was about. These women knew wine, unlike me, who cares less. I told them that I knew nothing about wine and didn't drink it. They looked at me like I was either ultra religious, a recovering alcoholic or totally uncultured. I didn't want to get into WVU, Mad Dog and the 70's so I just acted pathetic and they showed me a good bottle to buy. Sweet, white. I gave it away

No comments:

Post a Comment