Monday, January 31, 2022

I hate cleaning!

 I hate cleaning for so many reasons! 

It is daily and endless!

Men, pets and children make most of the mess.

Dog hair, I don't have to say any more,

What is with the kitchen?  You can clean it for hours, walk back in it and it never looks like you cleaned.

Dusting, why have anything in a room?

Picking up toys, I did that for my grandson last week and had to crawl to the couch to get back up.

Floors, just forget that in the winter. One person or animal goes outside and comes back in, you have to start all over. Jim wears work boots so I just drink instead of clean.

The bathroom. Daily, disgusting chore. Double hate!!

Bedrooms, never enough space for clothes and you are suppose to make the bed every day. Clutter on dresser. Floors and dusting again.

Did I mention dusting in the living room? Picking everyone's stuff up and putting it where it belongs.

Cleaning before and after holiday decorating,

Windows

REFRIGERATOR enough to push me over the edge.

Basement, putting off until spring!

Porches, more cleaning, scrubbing and sweeping,

I spend part of every day complaining to friends about cleaning instead of cleaning. 

Other ways to avoid cleaning is facebook, napping, crafting or writing a blog about hating to clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment