Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank God Joesph Was Not a Dead Beat Dad

The following is a comment on a post that one of my face book friends posted earlier this week. My comments will appear after this initial post.

“Friends” Face book Post Sets Me Off!

A couple of days ago I woke up to read this on my news feed page.

“To a very special dead beat dad....I don't know how you can live with yourself and lay your head to rest every night! May karma come back and eat you alive!”

"At first I was confused as to whom she was talking about, then I was elated to realize that someone else in this world has the guts to call out dead beat Dads! That someone besides me knows how it feels to watch the ones you love get treated like they do not exist or matter in this world by worthless men
I  know the person who wrote that post. She was a childhood friend of my daughter's.  I really liked her. I would invite her to all sorts of activities with us, Sandcastle, Seneca Rocks, birthday parties, everything. If you look through our photo albums, she is there, a lot. Her mother did something no parent has ever done to me, and I have never forgotten it. When our girls were young, her mother called me in the evening. I thought, oh great, now what have I done? Instead her Mom was calling to make sure that her daughter was treating my daughter nicely in school. She heard the girls seats got moved in class and if her daughter was being a bully she wanted to know right then."

"Needless to say, she grew up understanding RESPONSIBILITY and CONSEQUENCES! And as an adult, I have to assume, her tolerance for “dead beat Dads” is fairly low!"

"My tolerance for “dead beat Dads” is, well, extremely low also.  Who the hell are these guys???
Who are you, as a person, if you have to have a judge order you to support your son???
Who are you when your son grows day by day without a father????
Who are you when you allow another person to give up 100% of THEIR life to care for
YOUR child???
Who are you when you are not mature enough to understand responsibility and consequences and that they APPLY TO YOU!
Who are you?"

!!!OK MY TURN!!!!  I don't like dead beat parents of either sex and they come from both sexes. First, this may seem harsh but USE BIRTH CONTROL IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY !!!!!!  Don't assume the other person is using birth control. Two, if you are not financially, emotionally mentally and physically mature you should probably not be having sex and especially unprotected sexual contact. Three, if you didn't follow the above advice guess what the consequences are yours, BOTH OF YOURS!!! Last time I checked it took two to make a baby. Four, the baby is innocent and love able and needs love from their parents.  Now on to consequences and responsibility.  All I can say on this one is GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY !!!!!! 

JUST WAIT THERE IS STILL MORE!!!  Let's look at this from a religious stand point since I know a few dead beat parents that think they are Christians. Do you remember that couple Mary and Joesph? Where would we be if Joesph had said "No way that baby is not mine and even if it is I'm don't want anything to do with it or you Mary." Just a thought for the holiday season.  Thank God, literally, that Joesph was not a dead beat Dad. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND CARE FOR THEM AS IF THEY WERE THE NEXT SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.  YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment