Friday, December 2, 2011

Brad, Brad,Brad

So Brad is still mad about the Cabana Boy blog and the supposedly poor light that I reflected upon him in the blog. He has been actively working to improve his image in my eyes since that blog was written, but last night bordered on pathetic. Mary (Brad's wife) invited us over to watch the WVU game.  I wore blue jeans, a yellow shirt, my WVU flip flop slippers ( a gift from a former student), a fringed WVU scarf (another gift from a student), and blue finger nails. I must also mention that Mary has a really bad cold but managed to make a very nice dinner and great nut roll cookies. Brad, well Brad is Brad. He didn't do much of anything but try to impress me so he could get in my blog. When I came in he complimented me on my hair. What's with that? I mean it was brushed but other than that, really no change. Next he let me set in the best chair in the room, black reclining leather with a comfy footstool to match. I call it the Queen's chair when I'm in it. When Brad is in it, no one really cares. Once in the chair, Brad gets a blanket and covers me up and wants to know if I need a foot rub.  Really Brad,  PATHETIC!!!  So once feed and settled into the Queen's chair, we started watching game. Brad doesn't shut up the entire game. Neither does his friend. I was really surprised Brad had a friend but found out the guy really isn't a friend just someone who came to golf with Brad. Brad thinks he is this great golfer but Mary said she had never witnessed it. So the "non friend" and Brad are suppose to have this "men's weekend" away to go to a golf tournament.  The course is only 20 miles away so I'm not to sure what this is all about. I'm also not sure if they are riding bikes there or driving.  Anyway, Brad thinks Mary and I are going to dress up in cheer leading uniforms and come and cheer for them at the golf tournament.  Like that will ever happen. Brad must be good at something. I like Mary have just never witnessed it. He did finally make the blog so he at least has that to put on his resume, and by the way Brad don't forget to borrow those wings for me that you wore last year to the party. Could you re glitter them before you give them to me and bring me some more of Mary's cookies when you come.

No comments:

Post a Comment