Monday, January 23, 2012

Greetings From the Housewives of Seton Court

Tara is recovering from her laser lipo procedure. Tara and I jewelry shopped this morning and we all went to the beach this afternoon. Mary and Julie rode their bikes. Julie is manically cleaning because Mark's parents are coming down for a week. Mom was in a super bad mood today in Morgantown so  I was on the phone at the beach most of the PM. I continue to walk and eat lettuce. Cassie and Justin checked out a wedding venue in PA today and there were dead chickens in a pen at the locale and Cassie refused to see anymore. Hey, they want an outdoor rustic wedding. What more does she want? I'm trying to coordinate a redecorate of Mom and Dad's Rowlesburg house from Ormond, find a mother's of the groom gown, start a new facial care regime, anti-age and evenly tan all in the next few months. Preston is getting teeth. I think growing all new teeth might be easier than what I'm trying to do. We were all considering lipo until Tara told us the"painless" procedure was worse than child birth. I still haven't recovered from or lost my baby fat from Justin's delivery 25 years ago so I'm going to continue walking and eating lettuce. I did give myself a ped/leg massage with wet sand and salt water at the beach yesterday. Then I showered and moisturized my entire body in Vitamin E oil and my feet in Mary Kay moisturizer for super dry skin and slept in socks. Of course my face was coated in stuff too but Rob didn't seem to notice. He was reading a murder mystery. That kind of bothers me sometimes that he is always reading murder mysteries. Julie went furniture shopping but I stayed at the beach because I needed to walk. I had Rob pick up dinner for us because my day was so stressful. Mark loaded and unloaded the car for us girls to go to the beach. He had to come and pick Julie up when she was ready to go home. She can ride her bike 50 miles but is totally incapable of walking back from the beach. I am use to waiting on myself and would never expect something like that. After I finish the laundry tonight, I'm going to eat some more lettuce, coat my body again, do my feet and hope for the best. I'm so glad my friends aren't shallow. That would be really difficult for me to live with. I really need to finish up this blog post and call Tara and see if she is going to the beach tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Facial care is necessary to make good charm of face and skin. It want better treatment and care for effective shine. That make excellence look of skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debra, text Susan your email address for the wedding hotel link.See you there

    ReplyDelete