Monday, December 27, 2010

Pathetic

OK, so Rob and Justin say at times that I am pathetic. I do admit at times I can be challenged and challenging. The first area would be technology. I admit I have problems but when Justin was spending hours a day learning technology, I was cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, cleaning his room and working full time as a teacher.  My 4th graders taught me to text. My nieces helped me learn face book. I still have an antiqued cell phone, no IPOD. I like to hold real books in my hands so I still have no Kindle. I had to call Justin and Cassie to post tonight because I forgot my password. Ian and Justin moan when I tell them that I e-mail them on face book, but I try. Can they not give someone, who grew up with a black and white TV, credit for trying? I use e-mail, face book, have a blog, use a whiteboard at school, computers, a palm pilot and will soon get a new phone. Second reason they think I am pathetic is because I don't listen or pay attention to what they say. I don't think that is a problem at all so I'm not commenting any further. The third challenging area seems to be my love of candy. It isn't like I have a standing order at a candy wholesaler and I only see my shrink a few times a year for my M&M addiction. They seem to think that my fourth challenging area seems to be my need to be waited on endlessly. I blame this on the Felton males who I watched, as a young girl, being waited on endlessly by the females.  I didn't realize this was not suppose to apply to me and it seems to work so what is the big deal?  There is my obsession with flip flops, candles, jewelry, lotions, chocolate, the color pink, flamingos, shopping, diet cherry Pepsi, the beach, Lady Gaga, seasonal decorations, my hair colors .......  I'm sorry I just don't get what the problem is ............

2 comments:

  1. No problem! I give you tremendous amounts of credit in the technology challenge. Just remember, technology is not your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem? What problem? Clearly, they just do not understand! :)

    ReplyDelete