Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Finally, It All Makes Sense

For years I couldn't figure something out and today I finally did. It has to do with my brothers. I never seemed to be anything like my brothers. One, they are idiots and I'm not. Two, they have no sense of style and well everyone knows the Queen. Three, they have dumb hobbies like golf, bird watching and hunting. My hobbies are cultured and intellectual. Four, they can't cook or clean. Five, they don't appreciate fine art and fashion like me. Five, they don't like to read and they called me a "bookworm" when I was a little kid. As an adult, I have questioned whether they can even read. I love to read. Six, they have no sense of humor and I find myself very humorous. Seven, they have no idea how to decorate for the holidays and I am an expert at that also.  Eight, they have no common sense.  Nine, they never liked Barbies or dolls and I love both. Ten, they are annoying while I am more than delightful. So I got up the nerve to finally ask Dad the big question.  ARE MY THREE BROTHERS ADOPTED?  "YES,"  DAD REPLIED  "I THOUGHT YOU KNEW'  Finally, it all makes sense.

1 comment: