Monday, September 12, 2011

Update on My Life

I know everyone who reads my blog is interested in every morsel of my life so I will catch everyone up today. Rob left for Florida with Midnight. He learned his lesson and medicated and put Midnight in his carrier before loading the car. I got out of bed to see him off and thought about going back to bed but was prevented from doing so by an endless series of phone calls and requests. Spent a couple of evenings having a night cap or two with Flicky on her front porch. Buster injured his foot and Justin's back is out or so he thinks. So those two have limped around all weekend. Chris threatened to come up but never showed. I've started putting together Mom and Dad's winter wardrobes because as Dad said, "I don't want David doing it!" David actually got "best dressed male" in our high school class. Honestly, I don't see how. Anyway, I like things to match and coordinate.  I'm still working on cleaning out Mom and Dad's basement because once I was almost finished my stupid brother Rickey started bringing things out of the attic and putting them in the basement.  The only good thing to come out of that was finding my Brownie Scout Sit- Upon. Justin did make Buster a cast for his foot, which I'm looking at right now because he is laying beside me. Justin wouldn't answer his phone until noon today so I left a message on his phone that I had fallen in Mom and Dad's basement and was bleeding to death. He obviously didn't care because he never came or called.  David called and said he was going golfing after school.  Now that is a big news flash to anyone who knows David. I washed clothes for Mom and Dad today, got the mail, cleaned up the kitchen, called in prescriptions, took them a snack, helped Dad adjust his new Berkinstocks, put Mom's hearing aids in, made out their grocery list, made them dinner, gave Dad his meds, talked to my brothers and tried to locate Flicky's bras which are very large and should be easy to find. Rob just called from South Carolina and said he had to go to the bathroom.  Some days seem to go on endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment