Thursday, August 4, 2011

Three Generation Dinner

I am sharing Justin's post tonight on my blog because I'm tired but this will give everyone an idea of our Three Generation Dinners.  Justin cooked last night. I cooked tonight, well Rob actually helped some. Enjoy Justin's blog with pics.

Foggy Mountain Meanderings - Stuffed Zucchini
 
This idea started while I was still at the beach, I was reading an issue of Grit magazine when I came an article on what to do when you have to many or to big of zucchini. The one that stood out the most was the Stuffed Zucchini. After returning home and seeing I had quite a few large zucchini this recipe was a no-brainer! It turned out better than I had expected with the zucchini being very tender and the stuffing had prefect favoring to match the it.

To continue reading and get the recipe click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment