Thursday, June 16, 2011

All is Well

I rarely say "All is Well", so I thought I'd better hurry up  and write this post before something happens.  First, Rob fixed the computer by just blowing on the back.  I guess the fan was clogged up with beach sand. Second, Rob safely delivered Brandy to the airport and I stayed awake for a goodbye hug. Three, Brandy survived the plane flight back. I would have felt bad if the plane crashed because it was my idea that she fly back and personal assistants are hard to find in Rowlesburg. Four, we made it safely back to Ormond Beach from Orlando. Five, I got to spend the afternoon at the beach with Rob, Julie, and Karma.  I did miss Brandy because no one waits on me like her.  Six, I didn't have to cook dinner because I had left overs from Charlie Horse. Seven, Midnight is adjusting to the house and is almost finished shedding. Eight, my plants are looking better in the backyard after daily waterings. Nine, it is a beautiful evening. Ten, I have a really good cookie from Noahs to share with Rob for dessert. Eleven, David hasn't called me YET.  Twelve, managed to get through a week without a sunburn. Thirteen, I almost have a blog written so Chris can shut up.  Fourteen, I'm going back to the beach tomorrow.  Fifteen, I get to sleep in tomorrow.  Sixteen, my feet feel really good after my pedicure.  Seventeen, Julie is pushing a grand kid around in a stroller and I'm not. Eighteen, my finger and toe nails look really good.  Nineteen, Brandy helped me straighten up my jewelry. Twenty, the fan on the computer is still working, yes all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment