Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rob Tries to Make Up For Last Nigt's Date

I gave Rob a second chance today to make up for the Goodwill/Tool Store Date Night.  This is how today went.  Up early and breakfast at guess where?  You got it, Checkers!  Then on to Old Navy Tank Top sale. He told me I could buy all the tanks I wanted.  Big spender! It was the $2 Tank Sale, but I did buy 8 for me, 4 for Brandy, 2 for Korin and matching outfits for Justin and Cassie.  Justin didn't seem too excited but I told him David and I dressed alike for years and look how we turned out. I also found a cute skirt. I really don't look too good in tank tops but when it is 100 degrees I really don't care how I look.  Plus no tan lines on the arms, and one good thing about 53 is no one is really looking at you unless there are looking for their Mom or in Julie's case, grandmother. OK, back to date make up day. Next, on to Sam's Club where I bought Lady GaGa's album (CD) "Born This Way", Blue Crab Dip, because it was good and I miss Julie, and an apple pie, because I have been craving apple pie. Rob actually found the CD for me to try to make up for the tool store. Lunch was at Sam's.  We walked around and tried the free food. Which allowed Rob to get buy with little money and no clean up. He even treated me to a free sample of wine, which I usually hate wine but this one was good enough we bought a bottle. The wine sample came in one of those little cups you rinse your mouth out at the dentist when you have dental work done. On the way home I listened, sang, and did a few dance moves to my new CD. That was until Rob said someone at the bus stop was watching me. They probably had never seen someone with such remarkable talent just randomly driving by their bus stop. Once home, I had a piece of my apple pie, and then I took a nap because it was too rainy to go to the beach. I think Rob let me sleep because he thought that would be a good end to our date, but I don't know who that gift was for exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment