Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tips for wanna be Diva's, recipes, and photos

I need to do a little more with my blog. Justin will be visiting in a couple of weeks and I'm going to have him help me update and reinvent my blog.  First, I need photos, not for every blog but some.  Dan was hoping that there were photos with the blog" Rob and the wet tee shirt contest", but Dan changed his mind after that special "look" from me and said he had errands to run. I think a couple of photos would be nice now and then but the writing needs to be the main focus. Justin, from the beginning, has said that I need recipes with photos.  That would involve cooking wouldn't it?  I guess I can try.  I want to start including tips for Diva's because this just comes so naturally, being a Diva and giving advice. My first bit of advice I stole from the Diva site.  Tip 1 ........  Don't compare or compete. Divas just are!!!! I mean really do you know anyone else exactly like me?  Chris, please, no comments are needed from you at this point. I think I should also, maybe, start including shopping tips, good reads, just the right thing to say (not that I ever do this), but we can all learn together. Landscaping tips would be good don't you think or how to name your pets.  Julie and I have always dreamed of starting a company. I could give tips on starting a business, because I really don't want to work. Movie reviews would be good but I have to warn you I don't like any of the movies that
Rob does. Candy, now I know candy. Tonight I have been obsessing about toffee. Organization tips. I might show you a photo of how Brandy and I organized my jewelry, which could also fall under Diva, if it was all real. Thunderstorms and lightening safety ........ really my tips could go on and on.

2 comments:

  1. Always a work in progress....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories from your childhood....the ones that make me laugh. You could even use clip art for those.lol

    ReplyDelete