Sunday, June 19, 2011

Not Too Cool for Coupons

I use to do coupons before I got too busy with work and Justin's activities but now I'm finding myself back into coupons, in part, thanks to Cassie and Justin who take it very seriously. Now some of you may think you are too cool for coupons or saving money. I am very cool but I love coupons and saving money so I will start sharing some of my deals on my blog.  This may sound cheap but saving money has allowed me to get things I really want like a beach house. Today's first bargain I discovered on line last night.  It was a free meal at IHOP, so I took Rob there for his Father's Day breakfast.  Rob eating free saved us $8.00.  I had their 400 calorie Smart Diet breakfast of eggbeaters, turkey bacon and pancakes. Remember I am watching fat and cholesterol so you will also be hearing about that. Exciting isn't it??? My present to Rob for Father's Day was I took a nap for 2 hours which gave him 2 hours of quiet. This evening we tried out Giovanni's Restaurant.  Rob had Shrimp Diavola and I had a veggie calzone, which I only ate 1/2 because of trying to eat less and better. We came home and changed clothes and went for a walk on the beach. I called Dad a couple of times today and he asked me when I was coming home.  I told him when he quit saying I was bossy.  His reply was I guess I won't be seeing you for awhile. My Dad and I use to do all kinds of things together, now we mainly talk.  Do things with your parents while they are still young enough to do them. Time goes by so quickly and before you know it you have time to cut out coupons and write blogs. Need to go cut out some coupons for Centrum Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment