Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For You I am Thankful

For the past 20 some days Facebook has been crowded with things people are thankful for.  I some how missed the first few days and then never got around to joining in on the activity. I thought this morning, I'll just do a blog on things I am thankful for and cover the entire month's activity with one blog.  How efficient. Then I starting thinking of things I'm thankful for and it just all seemed to materialist for me.  Here we go again with things.  So I thought I'll do people and only people.  Some are still earthly some or not, but for all, I am thankful this Thanksgiving. So here we go:
God, Rob, Justin, Cassie, my Mom, my Dad, my brothers (sometimes) Rickey, Gary and David, my sister-in-laws (who put up with my brothers on a daily basis) Linda, Caron, Joanne, my nieces and nephews,  Christopher, Becky, Haleigh, Ian, Becky, Michael, Lindsey, Kayla, Nikki, Zoey, my Grandparents, Ova and Junior Felton, Shade and Prudence Bolyard, my aunts and uncles, my cousins ( near and far) my doctors, John J. Keefe (who dumped me last week), P. Van Nickell (luv ya shrinky poo), and dentists (Lynnel Beauchesne,  Gavin Criser (Dr. McHot),  my friends Julie Schooley, Kathy Tasker, Brandy Stempor, Janice Cool, Debbie Taylor, Mary Phillips, Deb and Allen, my blog readers, my Facebook friends, so I took a little beach walk break at this point of my blog and spent my morning walk reflecting on this post and my mind flooded with people I am blessed to have in my life. My childhood to adult friends, Helen Ashenfelter, Kim Cooper, Margaret Martin.  My former student friends, Meloney Roy who is my friend, hair stylist and colorist (no my hair color is not natural), Lisa Bolyard Hizeman (my tail gate, gehetto girlfriend), her little sister, Erin and all my other former students, who still put up with me. There are my Class of 76 classmates who I will always consider friends. There are old college friends I was blessed to have in my life like Terri, Lisa, and Sandy.  I can't forget my teachers who have become my friends Sue and Earl Snyder, Bob Ridenour and others. My early career teacher friends, Lisa Parker, Donni Conklin Ridenour, Jana Miller and Andrea Rosier Friend. My two "helping me keep my sanity in my classroom" friends, Brandy Stempor and Kim Burns.  My "What are we going to decorate or maybe drink today friend, Flicky. All our neighbors on Oak Street who look out for us, Justin and Cassie, my parents and our homes. My" keep me out of trouble at the Board Office" friend, Susan.  My "you know we like each other friend" Chris Phillips.  My new friends Nicole and Nesha, who let me hang out at their boutique. My "Justin's friends are my friends" like Justin Shaffer, Jared and Jen and the others in the Preston High School class of 2005. My "parents of students" friends that I was blessed to meet Connie Amtower, Lana Plume, Danie Snyder and many others. My friends that"left my life too early" Libby and Franko and to all of those I haven't met yet, I give "Thanks".

2 comments: