Monday, July 18, 2011

BRAD

Brad and Mary came over tonight for a visit.  Brad and Mary as in, use to live in Seton court, but sold their unit to Julie and Mark and moved over to a house on Ocean Terrace. Brad is Chris's Dad who is my facebook friend.   Brad is not my facebook friend. Mary reads my facebook posts to Brad while he is drinking his coffee in the morning. Brad hates it, which makes it even more special to me.  Brad has an insurance firm in Morgantown and he is always trying to give me advice, which I never take but he keeps giving it, like I care.  Brad and Mary have a really nice house with a really nice yard, in ground pool, hot tub, and Tiki Bar. I'm not allowed to go there when Brad is there.  I have no idea why but he is going home on Thursday, so that is good because I can then hang out at the pool with Mary.  Brad golfs everyday like my brother, David.  Maybe that is why I find him annoying, too, is because he golfs everyday like David and is never available to wait on me and Mary. So, Brad came over to our house tonight.  First mistake was I was nice to him and asked him if he would like a drink or anything. One full bottle of Jack Daniels later, Brad went home. The only good thing about Brad is he gets my sarcasm, which is usually directed at him when he is around. The nice thing about tonight's visit was Brad, Rob and Justin all went out in the yard while Mary, Cassie and I stayed in the house. Justin came in because the mosquitoes were biting and got a dryer sheet to rub on him to keep the mosquitoes off. Mary told Justin to rub some on Brad so he wouldn't need to get a shower tonight. I wasn't touching that comment. Brad thinks he knows more than me sometimes, which we all know that can't be possible. Anyway, I think tomorrow I'll call Brad and see if he wants to come over and visit again tomorrow night. We would go over there, but I'm not allowed when Brad's home, remember. I can't wait until Thursday.

1 comment: