Thursday, July 21, 2011

Found My Cabana Boy

For all of you who thought I was crazy the last few years in my pursuit of a cabana boy, well all I can say is my mission has been successful.  It started out as a typical night out at Peppers, our local Mexican restaurant, with Cassie, Justin, Deb, Allen, Brad and Mary. I was looking rather cute in my clearance rack, purple Gap skirt and my $2 rack Bealls top and sporting my tan and flip flops. We were at our table eating our so delicious seafood fajitas when I spotted him. The cabana boy of my dreams. He was sitting across from our table with two young, very attractive girls.  Enough about them. He had that Greek God, surfer boy look.  I began to tremble. Mary asked me what was wrong. I told her that I had found him. Rob rolled his eyes and shoved another fajita in his mouth. I, of course, had to explain to everyone about my find. The next few minutes entailed how I would approach him. A few seconds later our waiter approached our table and asked if he could get anything for us. I told him that I would like the boy seating at that table. The waiter looked at me like I was on perhaps medicinal marijuana. I informed him I was serious. At this point Allen suggest I walk over to his table and comment on his large burrito. Mary thought I should just walk over and suggest that I strike up one of my friendly conversations, Rob shoved another fajita into his mouth.  Brad, who cares what Brad said. I gathered up my nerve and walked over to the table, sat across from him and introduced myself to him, his wife and their friend. He showed me his golden wedding band.  Such a trivial little thing when one has found pure perfection in a cabana boy. We chatted. laughed and to prove to everyone that this is not a delusional experience. I HAVE PROOF.  This is a photo of my new cabana boy Brandon and me.  My life is so looking up. Did I mention how cute I looked?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! All that and a blog with a photo! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete