Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stop Rewarding Bad Behavior

We spent the day hitting many of the consignment and Goodwill stores in the Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach area. I like shopping at these stores for a few reasons.  One, I find it fun. Two, it is cheap entertainment. Three, you can get really good deals. For example, brand new, never worn clothes for $1 and at these prices Rob lets me buy anything I want. The fourth reason is these stores sponsor good causes like animal shelters, homes for homeless families, helping people in need, battered women and kids and other worthy causes. I am way passed spending money on designer clothes at malls when you can get the same designer clothes for almost nothing. We picked up Ralph Lauren, Orvis, L.L. Bean, Izod, Columbia, Lands End, Caribbean Joe, etc, some with the original tags still on them.  So what does any of this have to do with the title of this blog post. After shopping, I rested my feet for a few and turned on the computer and up flashed, guess who?  Casey Anthony and her payment demands for an interview. My blood pressure rose. I personally do not want Casey Anthony to make a red cent off of her bad behavior. I am  sick of people making money and being rewarded for bad behavior. Our society is crazy at times. I am sick of hearing kids say"What do I get if I'm good?"  I'm sick of hearing adults say, "What is in it for me?" I am sick of people being paid for interviews and photos when they do something wrong. So what can one person do?  A lot. DO NOT WATCH, READ, BUY ANYTHING CASEY ANTHONY WILL BENEFIT FROM.  DO NOT SUPPORT ANY COMPANY OR MEDIA OUTLET THAT PAYS HER ANYTHING. People need to start supporting worthy causes and quit rewarding bad behavior and companies that support bad behavior. It sickens me that she sold Caylee's photos and videos for $200,000.00 before her arrest.  Money talks.  Let your money talk at places like Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment