Saturday, July 23, 2011

Farmer's Market

Justin wasn't too impressed with the Cabana Boy post and I think Rob was a little upset so I'm doing this lame Farmer's Market post today. I didn't really even want to go to the Farmer's Market at Flagler.




 




I was hoping that I would sleep in this morning but when I woke at 6:30 I knew I didn't have much of an excuse. I don't like looking at vegetables or fruits and Rob and Justin can do it for hours.

 

    



 The only bright spot in going to this Farmer's Market is that they have other things.

    My first purchase was a drink. A frozen, non sugar, lemonade made with fresh lemons. Rob made me share. Then I had to look at olives with Rob and Justin.  I hate olives. Rob can talk about olives all day.


I scanned ahead to see if there was anything else.  Baked goods. I would have loved to have gotten something with cinnamon, sugar, and fattening but I was good and got a spinach phylo, cheese triangle. On to jewelry.

There is neat jewelry at this farmer's market, which is why I went. I make Rob think it was because I wanted to spend the morning with him but it was really the jewelry.  One dealer was back this year, called Twisted Sisters.  Their jewelry is neat and I got their card.  Another idea from Justin is these photos. I purchased a beach bracelet. Cassie told me not to wear it in the water.  I'm not sure if that has to do with sharks being attracted to jewelry or that I might ruin the bracelet.  We learned that tidbit of information last night on TV that sharks are attracted to metallic colors.  I finally figured out why Rob is always pushing those cheap metallic bathing suits.  Justin and Cassie bought kettle corn and a wooden fish key holder to hang on the wall at their Rowlesburg house.




 Oh yea and we did buy an avocado, I think it was an avocado.





2 comments:

  1. See? With the photos, I can feel like I was there with you. Nice!

    ReplyDelete