Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I can't win with Chris

I try to be enlightening and refreshing and Chris face books me and tells me I'm being too touchy, warm and fuzzy. He informed me that I needed to get back to WV and the real me. The REAL ME!!! I have a highly qualified and respected shrink trying to figure me out. It is not a fun job for him or me. But.......(as I posted on fb today) LADY GAGA'S "I Was Born This Way". I was rather damaged by three brothers who felt the need to tease me, hang my dolls, steal my Barbies,and torture me with snakes they carried around in their pockets. I never had a sister so everything in our house was male oriented except for my bedroom which had pink shag carpeting, white furniture, and girl stuff.  I also had a little TV in my room where I could watch my own TV shows like Medical Center with Chad Everett, who I had a big crush on along with Bobby Sherman. I had a poster of Bobby Sherman on my wall, which David hated. He loved Marsha on the Brady Bunch. Maybe that is part of my problem, the shows I watched on TV. I always wanted to be Ginger on Gulligan's Island and Jeannie on I Dream of Jeannie and Samantha on BeWitched. Really the list is endless and they are all kind of delusional, unrealistic characters. Then I kind of moved on to Rock Music and I wanted to be Cher, Stevie Nicks, Janice Joplin, etc. Maybe Chris, I live in the Land of Delusion, maybe that is why I'm always venting. Sometimes I really think I was a Princess or Queen in a past life. Julie gave me that idea one day when she said she is sure that we shared a past life. I'm kind of sure that I was meant to be royalty although others just don't get it.  So Chris, you never really know what kind of Debra is going to pop up, but I will be back to WV soon and I'm sure someone will piss me off not too long after I get there. Boy, sometimes I really wish I was Samantha on Bewitched.

No comments:

Post a Comment