Saturday, April 2, 2011

This may be a little scary

The following may be a little scary because this is everything that has been on my mind today and I have been else thinking about or researching on the net or actually doing. The following is in random order, as is my mind at most times.  Pirates, as in the Pittsburgh Pirates. I am going to be a fan this year. I was checking out Matt Diaz after seeing the clip on yahoo of his gum incident and decided I like his style. I also really like underdogs, so what better team.  Rob said he doesn't care because Baltimore isn't much better than Pittsburgh.  Easter decorations and baskets. Cholesterol and low fat eating. See previous blog "This is just great." The song "The Story" which Sara Ramiraz sang on Grey's Anatomy Thursday night which is actually a song by Brandi Carlile, which was actually on a previous episode of Grey's Anatomy. I really like the song and want to get a copy and learn the lyrics so I can sing along. Brandy's psychology paper, which I'm helping her on for her class. I've also been thinking about everything that needs done on the house starting with giving a bunch of stuff away. The price of silver but more on that later. Baking a dessert that is lower in fat and healthier than the usual stuff I make. I've also been thinking about churches and religion today. I think the preacher in Florida that burnt the Koran and the Westboro Baptist Church are perfect examples of people who give organized religion a bad name. Wrapping gifts. Cutting my hair. I know again. I picked out a style last night with Cassie and I have to call Meloney to see when she can do it. I've been looking at real estate in Florida. I'm thinking I need a house with a pool. Jewelry and carpi's and flip flops.  It is suppose to be at least 70 on Monday. Exercising, I didn't spend much time thinking about that. What Mom and Dad need. We got their mail and some food for them. Talked to my brother Rick. Making dinner for Cassie and Justin because Cassie is sick. Enough for today. I'm going to eat my low fat dessert with my low fat ice cream with my low fat husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment