Thursday, March 3, 2011

Advice for Charlie Sheen

Hey Charlie, just a little advice. You need help, professional help. You have a high possibility of being mentally ill, which means you need professional help from a psychiatrist and medication. You are also a drug addict, so ditto that professional help. The girl friends in your house were called bimbos in my Mom's generation and just plain sluts in mine. None of you are fit to be parents or role models to the twins, and let's face it the nanny is probably the real person raising the kids. Please get off of TV. I'm beyond being irritated with your nonsense. Media, and for you, quit putting drug addicts on TV as entertainment.  Charlie, shame on you for throwing away a career and salary that other people can only dream of. If your girl friends had to really raise those twins, clean house, cook, take out the trash, do laundry and have a real job on the side, I really doubt if they would be there for more than say a week, if that. As a teacher, I really wonder who will help the twins, in future years, with their homework when you are drugged up and partying? Forget it, I already now the answer to that. Somebody seriously needs to tell you the same thing I tell my fourth graders at times, "You are not cute, or funny." One more thing, if you have so much money to throw away on drugs, I could use a few things for my classroom. You think you are so great, come live with me a month and I'll give you some free attitude adjustment therapy. Seriously, be a real hero to your kids, GET HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment