Thursday, March 17, 2011

One of these days

One of these days ........... I'm going to eat an entire bag of M&M's at one time and not feel guilty.  I'm going to wear pj's all day.  I'm going to tell people exactly what I think.  I'm going to cut my hair really short. I'm going to walk at the beach in the morning instead of doing attendance and lunch count.  I'm going to wear hippie clothes again.  I'm going to buy the "White Album" on CD and spend the entire day listening to it.  I'm going to spend the day shopping at antique stores.  I'm going to buy a bag of Cheetos and feed the seagulls.  I'm going to float around on a raft in Cheat River.  I'm going to loose enough weight to get back into my kayak.  I'm going to write a book.  I'm going to kick an administrator and claim temporary insanity.  I'm going to kick them again and claim insanity.  I'm going to go deep sea fishing but not fish.  I'm going to go to Europe.  I'm going to write a book about the true reality of public schools. I'm going to take belly dancing classes. I'm going to join the Red Cross.  I'm going to go see my cousin in Africa. I'm going to publish a book of poems. I'm going to finish Rob's afghan that I started in the 1970's. I'm going to clean out the attic. I'm going to read more. I'm going to get a better attitude.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. One of these days...just make it sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could put on the White Album and finish that afghan for you.

    ReplyDelete